We are a dynamic, collaborative, sustainable learning organization where each individual is valued and a contributing member of the global community.
Education in School District 69 is the shared responsibility of the home, school and community. In a caring, safe environment, each student will develop the knowledge, skills and attitudes needed to become a competent, responsible, and compassionate citizen.
We Value and Expect:
- A culture of collaboration with a focus on learning.
- Respect and trust as the foundation of all relationships.
- Relationships characterizedby integrity, ethical action and honesty.
- Appreciation for diverse needs and diverse perspectives.
- A school district community where each person has a sense of belonging and confidenced that they make a difference.
- The celebration of contributions and accomplishments of all.
- Purposeful innovation and a safe environment to take risks.
- Effective communication that provides clear information and encourages participation.