Ballenas Grad 2020 Prom and Dry Grad Update
More support is needed from parents and students in order for Prom and Dry Grad to be successful. Please see the Grad tab on the Ballenas website or even better, join our Ballenas-BSS Grad 2020 Parent Group Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1405719062914028/
FUNDRAISING IMPORTANT DATES:
March 7: Adult fundraising dance at the Parksville Community Centre
- Tickets are now available. They are $20 each and are available for purchase at Parkswest, Shades of Green, Wilde and Sparrow and Revived Vintage. If you need a lot of tickets, please reach out to Kiran
- We need volunteers for this event:
- Servers/bartenders – do you have serving it right? We need you!!!
- Raffle ticket, 50/50 and naughty and nice balloon sellers
If you can help with any of the above please email Kiran at firstname.lastname@example.org
March 28: Pulled Pork and Beer at The French Creek Pub.
- Tickets are $25 each. If you have a table of 6 people or more, it is best to phone and reserve a table.
- There will be a silent auction and 50/50. VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!!
April 18 – Grad Fashion Show
- Volunteers needed for the grad fashion show. Positions we need filled:
- Parents to take students to local businesses for fittings
- Parents/students to work the silent auction/raffle table
- Students to model the wonderful clothing provided by our local businesses
- Parents/students to help with setting up and tearing down of the event
- And more….
If interested in volunteering to help with the fashion show, please email Joanne Devaughn at email@example.com
Decorating Committee needs worker bees!!!
- Please keep an eye on the parent's facebook page for upcoming dates, times and locations for work parties to create decoration for prom and dry grad