Guidelines and Policies for Student Conduct
All students are subject to the guidelines and policies displayed on this site. Use the links at the left to view and read guidelines and policies relating to student conduct and academic performance.
For all learners, communication between partners is essential:
- Students need to communicate regularly with their teachers directly or through their parent(s).
- Learning is enhanced when it occurs in a social network, so it is advised that students participate in the social learning experiences offerred by their teachers.
- As a Distributed Learning program, CEAP relies primarily on ICT (Computer Technology) for the delivery of learning resources and communication between learners, parents and teachers.
Here is how we will communicate with students and parents:
- Our Web Site - News & Announcements and Calendar
- Our Student-Parent Access Page - Accessible with Username/Password
- Web-Based Technology - Email, chat, Interactive Whiteboard
- Face-to-Face Meetings - Student/Parent/Teacher