Hello BSS Grad families!
The year is going by quick and we wanted to reach out via email to share some information with you all - we know we are missing families on the parent Facebook page and encourage everyone to join to stay current with Grad happenings, especially now that it is coming up fast! Click here to join → Ballenas Grad Parents 2021
Also, mark your calendars for April 8th at 7pm to attend a Grad Parent Zoom Meeting (link to follow closer to the event). We'll be sharing some details at this one!
The Executive has been working hard behind the scenes to plan an event to celebrate our grads accomplishments, with the hopes that restrictions are not tightened before then. We have the date of July 3rd set and are planning on the traditional Parade with Red Carpet and a smaller-scale event at a local outdoor location. We will be needing volunteers to help with set-up, take-down, security and more!
NOTE: Due to COVID restrictions, there will be NO dates allowed to attend prom that are not IN the graduating class.
Make sure your student is a member on the Grad Class pages on Facebook and IG, and checking the pages frequently to know what fun activities and volunteer opportunities (to help reduce Grad Fees) that the Student Grad Council are putting together so they don't miss out! If they have any questions, they can ask any member of the Council.
What you need to know now:
- Grad Fees: First Payment Past Due Log on to School Cash Online to pay the first installment of Grad Fees ($100)
- Grad Parent meeting via Zoom Thursday April 8th at 7pm; link to be sent
- Fundraiser happening now: Bed Sheets! Order directly from this link (and share with friends and family!) Bed Sheet Fundraiser - closes March 18th
- Upcoming Fundraiser: Blueberry Plants! Will run April 1-26
- FREE Grad Ads in the Yearbook! Email a photo and what you would like to have written to email@example.com who will put together a ⅛ page (business card size) for NO CHARGE to help celebrate your Grad! Due Date: April 1st
- FREE Page Sponsorship in the Yearbook! Do you or someone you know have a local business or organization that would like to sponsor a page in the yearbook for NO CHARGE?! Send the company phone number (or email) and business name to firstname.lastname@example.org Due Date April 1st
We would like to share that the Executive are hopeful that restrictions will not further tighten and we are doing everything in our power to plan a fun and safe celebration for our Grads, although it will definitely look a little different this year!
Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions - another great reason to join the Ballenas Grad 2021 Parents page!