Parent voices are a tremendous asset to their child's school. PACs strive to represent the diversity within their school community and contribute to the benefit of their students by providing opportunities to educate and inform parents about the school and involving parents in volunteer activies.
BES PAC is an active group always looking for new parent involvement. As a parent or guardian of children attending BES you are already a voting member of PAC!
On-going committees and activities include:
- Emergency Preparedness
- Parent involvement (phoning parents, DPAC reps)
- Parent library and newsletter
- Organizing special activities eg. Monthly Activity Days
- Encourage all parents to participate in their child’s school
- Help with field trips
- Raise funds to support learning opportunities for students
- Advocate for parents and children
- Work with the staff to initiate improvements
- Act in an advisory capacity to the school
- Are the officially recognized voice of parents at the school level
Our PAC Meeting is held the 3rd Monday of each month. Meeting begins at 6:30 pm. All parents are invited to attend!