Parent Instructions - Opens for booking October 26, 2020
Please be advised that we have changed our process this year to make parent/teacher interviews more comfortable for all staff, students and families.
We are now offering 2 options:
PHONE INTERVIEW: Please be sure that when you create your profile, you provide the correct phone number so that teachers will be able to reach you at the time of your interview. You do not need to call the school.
VIRTUAL INTERVIEW: Each teacher has created a Zoom meeting which you will be invited into at the of your interview. You will receive a reminder email the day before your interview providing you with the Zoom link. Please log in 2-5 minutes before the meeting time and remain in the virtual zoom 'waiting room' until the teacher invites you in.
- Go to our school appointments web site by clicking School Appointments
- Register for an account by clicking the "REGISTER" menu tab and filling in the on‐line form.
Choose a user id and password for yourself and then click the "Register Now" button.
- Add your children into the system by clicking the "Add a Student" button. Click "Insert New"
button to add more children.
- Click the "date" icon beside each child's name to schedule appointments. Select the staff
you wish to book appointments with and the "View Calendars" button. Use the "Ctrl" or
"Command" key to select multiple staff to view at the same time.
- Click on available time slots to book your appointments and then click the "Book Appointments"
button to save your bookings