Effective Immediately, all registration requests for K-12 will be held for further review. Please click link for further information.
October 1, 2020 UPDATE:
Effective Immediately, all registration requests for K-12 will be held for further review. Should you be interested in registering, please complete the Pre-Registration form (under the Registration Tab on our website). This will allow us to process requests based on date order and availability.
Pre-registration - Provides us with some basic information with which to begin the registration process. To complete registration, the following elements will also be required and will be requested at the next steps of registration:
- School District Registration form (if non- SD69 students)
- CEAP program forms found on program pages of this website (Student Information, Collaborative Commitment & Funding Allocation Worksheet)
- Refundable Resources Deposit ($75) may be required
- Eligible course fees for Graduated Adults
- Completion of first learning activity
- Student Learning Plan Meeting (Full-time students)
A representative from the CEAP Program will contact you about your pre-registration
Please complete all parts of the form carefully.