Each program has its own specific academic entrance requirements, but in general students will need the following to be considered:
- Under 19 years of age as of June 30th, or
- Enrolled in a current graduation program - see each program for specific courses.
- Minimum marks as outlined by a Post-Secondary Institution.
- Standard marks within the pre-requisite subject areas required for admission to the various trade and vocational programs at a Post-Secondary Institution as well as some academic university transfer courses.
- A strong commitment to the chosen program as a long-term career choice.
- Demonstrated maturity and group work skills.
Registration for the program can be picked up at your school's Career Centre.