Student Registration

2024-2025 Dates, Information & Links

For registrations for the current school year please use the School Locator and contact your catchment area school. 

​Our district will only be using the MyEdBC on-line registration process for in-coming Kindergarten students.  Grades 1-12 registration must be arranged through the child's catchment school. Registration form is available under Brochures and Forms.

Things you will need for Registration:

  • valid email address
  • proof of child's age and citizenship (scan or photo)
  • proof of residency (scan or photo)
  • most recent progress (report) cards (if applicable)
  • additional documents may be required

Complete list of acceptable documents.